Following Gul Ahmed was textile brand Shubinak who showcased their Voile collection, ‘Pakistan United,’ at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2015. Continue reading “Shubinak ‘Pakistan United’ at Collection PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2015”
The fashion parade at Cannes kicked off last evening and actress Katrina Kaif walked the red carpet at the opening ceremony in black lace Oscar de la Renta. Continue reading “Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif Walks Red Carpet in Oscar de la Renta”
Model Mehwish Hayat is a young talented model turned actress from Pakistan. She was born in Lahore on January 6, 1983. Her mother Rukhsar was an actress too, and Mehwish grew up seeing her acts. She got the acting inspiration and fascination from her mother.
In her childhood, she did a few commercials, along with participating in media activities. It was later at the age of 14, when Actress Mehwish Hayat’s Aunt, Sakina Samoon casted her in her serial “Wajood-e-Laraib”. This serial was a breakthrough in the life of Actress Mehwish Hayat and after its success there was no looking back for her.
She is relatively new in showbiz industry but due to her brilliant acting skills and attractive looks, she gets the attention of every one.
Mehwish initially started off as a model, and her stunning looks quickly took her to the forefront of the industry. Her brown eyes, tall height, and charismatic face beauty became her lucky charm to get entry into the modeling world.
Model Mehwish Hayat is not only recognized in Pakistan but she has got an international fame as well. She didn’t achieve success overnight, but as a result of constant struggle and hard work. Model Mehwish Hayat participated in several fashion ramps, editorial magazines, and fashion shoots to make a name in Pakistan’s modeling industry.
Model Mehwish Hayat touched every genre of fashion and showbiz industry which takes years to get access but she has made it in just couple of years. As a model, she has appeared in TV commercials and billboard campaigns for some of the biggest brands including Habib Oil, Coca Cola, Peek Freen’s (Sooper and Chocolate & Lemon Sandwich Biscuits),TANG Juice, Gul-Ahmed, Colgate Toothpaste, Olper’s Milk, Brite Total, Dawlance Cooking Microwave and Dettol Soap etc. Model Mehwish Hayat is still recognized as one of most top talented models of Pakistan.
Model Mehwish Hayat’s success after making a name in Pakistan’s modeling industry, made her to step into drama industry to prove her acting skills in front of her fans and audience and to get recognition by the name of an Actress Mehwish Hayat.
Though her acting instincts were inherited, but Mehwish left no stone unturned to make her best in achieving her desired place. Actress Mehwish Hayat has acted in several plays. The most popular plays which took her fame to another level are Aakhri Saans, Gulaabi Sarhi and Aulaad.
From glamorous to whimsical, from women centric roles to real life reality characters, Actress Mehwish Hayat has been super sensational and highly convincing in her delivery of expressions, feelings and in full avatar of the assigned character.
Actress Mehwish Hayat has been extremely careful and choosy in her selection of a role, she performs. This shows her deep interest and focus on content’s originality and productivity of the character she choose.
Actress Mehwish Hayat’s other work in drama industry includes Bichernay Se Pehlay, Kaisay Kahoon, Tere Liye, Shehre-Dil Key Darwazay, Chaar Chaand, Lerkiyan Muhallay Ki, Thodi Si Khushiyan, Aakhri Barish, Sotayli, Thori Si Wafa Chahiye, Chand Pe Dastak, Kaun Jaanay Kia Hona Hai, Bahu Rani and Mirat-ul-Uroos etc. In such a short period, Actress Mehwish Hayat has made a name in both fields of modeling and acting, and now people know her as a Model & Actress Mehwish Hayat.
Model Mehwish Hayat is not only f
amous nationally but internationally as well. She has been voted the ninth sexiest Asian woman in the world, by UK’s prestigious Eastern Eye magazine in their annual list of the year 2008 and also 2009. This is due to Model Mehwish Hayat’s part of the “Yeh Hum Nahi”, Anti-Terrorism Campaign, representing Pakistani youth all around the world through its commercials & interviews, condemning terrorism, and putting the right image of her country and its people in the eyes of the whole world.
Be it a Model Mehwish Hayat, or an Actress Mehwish Hayat, it is sure that people strongly admire her skills and talent, and she is considered as the most favorite personality nowadays.
We know her as the stunningly refined brunette beauty at the heart of hit series, Modern Family. But everybody’s got to start somewhere, and it turns out that Sofia Vergara was already turning heads in her twenties… even though her own was a decidedly different hue.
Mail Online has exclusively obtained shots of the Colombian beauty, now 41, in a 1998 bikini shoot which took place in Miami just after she moved to the United States. Back then, Sofia was just 26… and already comfortable in her amazing skin.
Bronzed and blonde, the beauty sports some tell-tale’90s pearlescent pink lipstick and brown liner… but everything else about Ms Vergara is recognisably timeless. Back in ’98, Sofia was already mom to the then six-year-old Manolo, conceived with her childhood sweetheart, Joe Gonzalez.
The pair married when she was just 18 but divorced in 1993, when Manolo was just one. After becoming a single mother, Sofia studied pre-denistry in her native Columbia for three years but moved to Miami when she was offered modelling work.
Sofia also wanted to get herself and Manolo away from the continuing unrest in Columbia after her old brother was murdered during an attempt to kidnap him. The beauty brought her mother and sister to the United States with her, too. The shoot dates from the same year as her brother’s death and was likely one of her first assignments on US soil.
Little did the multi-award winning actress know what the move would offer in the long run.
With the fast growing fashion industry, fashion models are also showing their abilities and gaining immense popularity. Fashion models of Pakistan are the source of representation of Pakistani fashion in the front of people who love fashion both in Pakistan and across the globe. With their gorgeous looks and style, Pakistani fashion models have paved way in positioning themselves in the top models of the world. Pakistani fashion industry has a number of shining stars. Fashion models come and go with time but only a few sustain their position and place in the hearts of public. Check out which are the top ten fashion icons of Pakistan who are ruling fashion industry. The models that have made special place in the hearts of their fans and most demanding by fashion designers are mentioned below.
- Ayyan Ali- Ayyan Ali is one of leading models in Pakistan. Because of her beautiful features, angelic looks she is considered as the Barbie doll of Pakistan. Her features are the mix of both eastern and western beauty. Her dazzling style propels all fashion designers due to which she is the top choice of many fashion designers. Above all, her height has made her most demanding in Pakistan fashion industry.
- Mahnoor Baloch- Mahnoor Baloch is not a new name but she is still the beauty icon in Pakistan. It is impossible to forget about her timeless beauty. Her name, Mahnoor Baloch, is synonymous with beauty. She is fifty plus but her freshness and attractive looks have been increasing her fans.
- Humaima Malik– Humaima Malik is a renowned fashion model as well as actress of Pakistan. Because of her beauty, glamour, style and million dollar smile, Humaima has won the title of “beauty of the year” in the celebration of veet 2103 awards. With the elegant beauty she has been continuously establishing her name in the fashion industry since her teenage.
- Sara Loren– One of leading models of Pakistan is Sara Loren who has made huge fans not only in Pakistan but also in bollywood industry because of priceless and amazing acting. She has appeared in many fashion shows with numerous fashion designers.
- Sanam Saeed- British born Pakistani actress Sanam Saeed has touched the peaks of success in a short span of time. Nowadays she is the most prominent name in the field of Pakistani showbiz industry. Her stunning looks, attitude, style and confident have made her one of best models of Pakistan. The versatile Sanam Saeed doubles the beauty of magazine pages and runways.
- Nadia Hussain– Nadia Hussain is promising and top model of Pakistan. A woman of excellence Nadia Hussain has proved herself as super model of Pakistan. She is true asset of Pakistan and with her perfect height and gorgeous looks, she is still considered as show stopper of any ramp show.
- Iman Ali- Iman Ali is fabulous model of Pakistan. Her name lies in the list of those people who have prompted Pakistan on the international platform. She has strong fan list in which mostly are youngsters. Her boldness, style, expressions and her way of walking on ramp is really amazing.
- Amna Ilyas– The mysterious beauty of fashion industry Amna Ilyas has proven her talent by showing her skills in modeling as well as acting. She has also won the title of Miss Catwalk in Veet Celebration Beauty Awards 2013. Amna is hottest sensation these days in Pakistan fashion industry.
- Syra Yousuf– The charming Syra Yousuf is also included in the list of top Pakistani models. She is not only a model but a great actress and VJ. The cute face and charming smile with style are the elements that have made her choice of most of people.
- Mehreen Raheel– Mehreen Raheel is one of popular name in Pakistan fashion industry. Though she is short heighted, she has made special place in hearts of most of people with her stunning looks and wonderful expressions. Attractive face, pretty smile and excellent body language enhance the beauty of ramp.