Skin is in and these 6 slinky shades of mesmerizing magnetic polishes by essie are winding their way into seductive wardrobes all over the world.
In addition to the quick how-to video with celebrity manicurist, Michelle Saunders, below; check out these tips on how to keep your magnetic nail game always on top.
1. Clean then prep nail with an essie base coat or treatment.
2. Shake the repstyle collection bottle vigorously. The iron in the polish is heavy and settles on the bottom of the bottle so Once you move the irons around it works like a charm!
3. Slide off the white cap top and apply 1 coat of snake it up.
4. Apply a second coat of snake it up and proceed immediately to Step 5 while not letting it dry.
5. Balance the edge of the white cap top on the skin just below your cuticle, lower the magnet over the nail so it is hovering closely and hold for 5 seconds.
(Tip: Play with magnet’s orientation to create a custom look.)
6. Carefully lift the white cap top straight up, revealing the snakeskin print slithering in full effect across your nail. Let dry and shine and seal with an essie top coat.
For Video tutorial Click here
Delicate effects. Vivid hues. Sheer beauty. essie is thrilled to announce the launch of the Silk Watercolor collection. As the fashion industry’s go-to nail color authority, these exquisite sheers embody essie’s passion for artistry, trend and boundary-pushing creativity.
Available exclusively in salons, this collection of layerable, buildable colors is a chic departure from traditional creams, adding soft dimension to every professional’s palette. Add an artistic touch to nail designs in the spirit of Cézanne and Van Gogh, with a whole new level of virtuosity.
Translucent, blendable color makes watercolor effects a breeze; overlapping shades create a range of tonality and depth. With a nod to fine, hand-painted silks and chiffons floating down the runways, this unprecedented collection of nine shades unlock the creative genius in every nail artist.
For detailed info Click Here
What is a manicure without a splash of art? It’s no secret that women have taken an interest in decking up their nails with a slight shimmer, some polka dots or a mixture of coloured stripes and well, they look fabulous so why not?
Here’s a compilation of 10 do-it-yourself nail art designs inspired by essie. They look so stunning that you’ll fool anyone they weren’t applied in a salon!
The award show of the year brought in more glamour, style and royalty than ever before. Of course, the tear jerking performance by Adam Levine or the tribute Lady Gaga paid to ‘The Sound Of Music’ were highlights amongst the award winners but we’ve always been intrigued by the red carpet fashion.
Follow essie on instagram for photo updates on celebrity nails and more. For detailed info visit FashionCentral.pk