What is a manicure without a splash of art? It’s no secret that women have taken an interest in decking up their nails with a slight shimmer, some polka dots or a mixture of coloured stripes and well, they look fabulous so why not?
Here’s a compilation of 10 do-it-yourself nail art designs inspired by essie. They look so stunning that you’ll fool anyone they weren’t applied in a salon!
Every week brings a new reason for a revamped look! It’s not always about an occasion, an event or dressing up for a new beginning. Changing up your style and trying out something new can make the monotonous week worthwhile.
Try out at least one of these in-style trends to see what can transform your look this week.
Grey nail polish: Different ways to wear it
Monochrome might be a classic, but sometimes choosing the perfect nail polish colour isn’t so black and white. With the rise in popularity of neutral shades, grey nails have become a top choice whether worn alone or with another nail colour (think: neon accent nail).
The black cat eye: A classic yet simple makeup look.
One of the quickest and most effective ways of turning up the volume on your makeup is the classic black cat eye. The black line, following the curve of your eyelid, make your lashes appear fuller, draws attention to the colour of your eyes, and the ‘flick’ outwards makes your eyes appear larger. It’s a real magic trick that every woman should have up her sleeve!
Sunkissed hair: The ultimate beach babe look.
Are you a summer-loving gal who wishes she could sport a beachy, post-vacation look all year round? Now you can! By using a gradual hair lightening treatment, you can add luminosity and light to your locks for the ultimate sun-kissed hairstyle. Opt for a treatment that gradually lightens the hair without ammonia for natural results that are gentle on your tresses.
For detailed info visit FashionCentral.pk
I’ve created six new and merry jewel tone shades that are certain to brighten all of your seasonal celebrations. This assortment celebrates the brilliance of gems typically worn at decadent vacation parties and brings constant sparkle to your fingertips to induce you within the spirit of the season! My new shades are the assets to any seasonal outfit. There’s nothing like merry, jewel tone color with a contemporary twist – therefore I say, BLING it on!
Read more about the Winter Palette here.
Nails like all other essentials for our daily beauty doze, are now a creative and fun routine in new makeovers. Every other girl wants to have perfect nails with their new laid out dressing style for the day. Obviously not everyone is a professional at nail painting, but learning how to create new looks with the right tips and tricks can make one pretty close to being a stylist.
For most girls every detail counts, and so nails are as essential in styling as any other part of makeover. Nails are crucially an extension of our fashion sense and they basically define a girl’s daily style routine, therefore they should be treated as carefully as we treat our hair or hands etc.
Even if its applying a simple nude color, keeping them neat and clean makes a huge difference in the presentation of your hands and simply shows that you take care of yourself.
But sometimes, just to funk up those plain old bland nail colors, nail art can come in handy to every girl. Here are some simple and fun tips that can help you make designs easily while sitting at home:
- The first step in doing nail art is to prepare your nails for painting. So clean them properly, file them and buff your nails before applying anything on. It is also better to make sure that there is no moisture on the nails.
- While applying the base coat, make sure it is evenly distributed over your nail and does not give a rough look. Most nail patterns look shabby because of not applying the base coat properly.
- Working with nail polishes can be tricky because they dry rather quickly. Make sure the nail art is done at a wind free place and be quick at it.
- Just to jazz up your look, you can always mix in a little glitter with your nail colors, or use stick on stones and studs. It will give your nails a professional and more trendy look.
- To make sure your design lasts longer, apply a coat of clear acrylic nail enamel to help it stay firm and shiny. When your using your hands in the kitchen or someplace where your hands can get messy, make sure to wear gloves.
- It is best to use a cotton bud to remove excessive nail polish from your hands or you can use a Q-tip.
- You can always use clear solution tape for designing ur nails. Cut the tape in whichever size or curve you want and paste it over the base coat. Color the next coat in and remove the tape carefully after the coat dries off.
- Remember ART is always about being creative. There are no rules in developing designs for your nails. So let your imagination run wild and play with different colors. ENJOY!